Thursday, October 2, 2008

Today...

The Simple Woman's Daybook


For Today
October 2, 2008

Outside my window: the quiet backyard that I'm still trying to get a hold on

I am thinking: I can't wait for Dave to bring home my Jamba Juice

From the learning rooms: Noah has learned a lot the last couple of weeks in canning apples

I am thankful for: getting lots of wood split and stacked

From the kitchen: jummy adapted white chili

I am wearing: jeans and my Alaska cruise t- shirt

I am creating: white turkey chili

I am reading: Church, Why Bother? by Philip Yancey

I am hoping: to finish up stacking wood tomorrow

I am hearing: The Waltons playing in the background... kids silently in bed

Around the house: we've been taking neighborhood walks in the evening

One of my favorite things: homemade treats

A few plans for the week: Caleb's birthday tomorrow, finishing painting the nursery on Saturday

For more daybooks, see the Simple Woman


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails