Monday, June 20, 2011

Made by Me Monday

Wow!  I had a crazy busy weekend.  How about you?  Is summer in full swing in your house?

Last Thursday I took the kids and met my mother in law at the half way point.  The kids were going to be gone for a few days and I had a list a mile long to tackle.  Isn't that the ways it always goes?  Spent Friday hanging out with my husband.  We went and saw Soul Survivor.  Much better than even I thought it would be.  My husband had to agree as well.  Then spent Saturday scrapbooking and reading mostly.  Ignored the house cleaning other than the laundry and just did stuff I don't have time to do when the kids are here.

Finished up these silhouettes that I want to share with you later in the week.

Sunday we went down to Sacramento and went to a baseball game for Father's Day.  Noah really got into it and enjoyed watching.  Lydia was just trying to catch a cat nap on Mama's lap.  Came home last night and the house is recovering with little ones running around and routine to be found again.

What about you?  What have you been up to lately?

Here's what else is going on at our house this week:

Menu:
Monday: Sloppy Joe's, green salad
Tuesday: Taco Salad
Wednesday: Grilled Veggie Sandwiches
Thursday: Something light
Friday: Pizza night!
Saturday: Stirfry
Sunday: Grilled chicken salad

Projects I'm tackling this week:
Journaling in Disney album
Scrapbook Easter photos
Baking

Posts coming up this week:
A review and GIVEAWAY
Shilouette Tutorial
Our book club
and the next Summer Photo Challenge


Should we get started partying?  Write a blog post highlighting your project with a link back here so that others can join in on the fun.  Then link up below to the blog post itself.  You can post more than one project; just add more than one link.  So let's get started!
*Linked to these Parties
*Linked to Menu Monday

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails