Monday, January 9, 2012

12 DIY Projects for 2012

As I mentioned in my 2012 Goals, I'm challenging myself to complete 12 DIY projects in 2012.  For the most part, these are new skills and products for the kitchen and homemaking.  A few are just for fun as well.  I tried to narrow my list to items that would go back to again and again, but I'm also super excited about finally putting some lighting together for the back patio.

As always, I'm sure I'll have plenty of projects to keep my busy throughout the year, but these are just a few that I'm specifically committing to.  So after much debate, here's my final list:

January--Homemade Dishwasher Detergent

February--Homemade Kitchen Hand Scrub

March--Homemade Wheat Thins

April--Homemade Sourdough

May--Homemade Yogurt

June--Patio Lighting

July--Key Lime Ice Cream

August--Homemade Bug Spray

September--Homemade Vick's Vapor Rub

October--Homemade Vanilla

November--Homemade lotion

December--Peppermint Ice Cream

Each month I plan to post the successes (and flops) of this experiment.  Wish me luck!

Do you have any DIY projects planned for this year?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails