Sunday, January 22, 2012

Monday Muddle


Hey guys,
How was your weekend?  Did yours pass as quickly as mine?  Did you catch that Niners game?  Heartbreaking!  (bunny trail)

Anyways... Our week last week was just crazy.  Besides working full time, my husband attended a three day conference in town, had a two day area meeting for the church, and several meetings on Sunday.  Just crazy.  So now it's Sunday night, grocery shopping is down, and school lunches are packed, and this Mama is not looking forward to rolling into another week already.  Wow!

The kids and I did have fun.  We took a trip to the library on Saturday and we always come home with a pile of books.  My first grader is devouring books.  He picked up several and has already read a couple to me.  It makes my heart proud to see him enjoy reading so much.

Other than that, our weekend feels like it was such a blur.  I'm reading a review book that's really good, but I've been up far past my bedtime for the past several nights.  I can't wait to share this one with you, but believe me, you won't be able to put it down.  Well, now that I'm rambling, I know it's time to finish this one off.

Here's our menu for the week:

Monday--Shrimp Stirfry, brown rice
Tuesday--Blackbean soup
Wednesday--Spinach Calazone
Thursday--Taco soup
Friday--at a friend's
Saturday--Lighter Lasagna Soup
Sunday--Homemade Pizza

Extras:
King Cake
Berry Pies

Projects I'm working on this week:
Finish review book
Finish chore cards
Scrap 4th of July photos
v-day fun!

What does your week look like?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Sounds busy!! I know it always hard when hubby's are working or away! So nice to get some reinforcements when they arrive home! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails