Friday, April 27, 2012

Bookmarks for April


*Bookmarks is an online book club hosted at Creative2xmom.  Here we discuss the books we've read in the past month as well as the suggested reading.  Our suggested reading for April was Kisses from Katie by Katie Davis.

These are the books I read this month:
Every Body Matters by Gary Thomas--You can find my review here.

The Scent of Cherry Blossoms by Cindy Woodsmall--You can find my review here.


Our monthly reading for April was Kisses from Katie by Katie Davis and Beth Clark.

I have a confession to make.  I haven't been a good reader this month.  In fact due to a glitch in the ordering at Barnes and Noble, I didn't even get this book till two days ago and I'm only two chapters in.  So far I like, but what can you really say after two chapters?  Did anyone else get a chance to read?  I'll be posting my thoughts on this book after next week.


So what are your bookmarks this month?

Tell us in the comments about the books you're chewing on.  Or link up a review from your own blog.  Let's share the books we're finding, good and bad.  And give us your thoughts if you've had a chance to read Davis' Kisses from Katie.

And come back Friday May 25 as we discuss Sacred Parenting by Gary Thomas and others that you're reading.

*Linked to these Parties

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails