Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday Muddle


Happy Easter!
Hey Everyone,
How was your weekend?  Did you have a good Easter?

These are my two oldest munchkins.  Lydia loves wearing dresses and was in all her glory yesterday.  That's my girlie.  Yesterday (as our entire weekend) was busy with happy memories and children all over the place.  We don't stay home for the holidays often, but we did this year and it just reminded me how much work my mom does for these crazy events.

We had church in the morning and everyone had to be dressed.  I'm trying to make it more of a habit for us to dress nicely for church, but it's aweful convicting for me.  With a six month old strapped in the carrier, I don't often want to put on a dress.  But my Lydia always turns it around on Mommy to wear a dress too.  I'm a work in progress.  Then we came home for lunch, Easter buckets, and a nap.  After nap (which all three kids needed), we finished making dinner and hunted eggs.  I took WAY TOO MANY pictures.  Can't wait for the day we can adopt Little Man and share his picture.  He's a cutie.  Easter with three was a lot of work, but entirely too much fun.


Here's our menu for the week:
Breakfasts:
Oatmeal and bananas
Cereal and fruit
Quinoa Oat Porridge
Green Almond Smoothie

Lunches:
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sammies
Egg Salad Sammies
Salads
String cheese, carrots, peas, fruit

Dinners:
Monday: Pasta E Fagoili
Tuesday: Pea Soup
Wednesday: sack dinners (T-Ball Game)
Thursday: Homemade Pizza
Friday: Tacos (Taco Salad)
Saturday: Burgers, pasta salad
Sunday: Cheesy fish, steamed veggies

Extras:
Blackberry Frozen Yogurt

Projects I'm working on this week:
Organize and put scrapbook pages in albumn
Finish review book
Finish one creative project
Clean house for licensing

What are you working on this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails