Seems like since going back to school, every night is busy and full. On one hand, we're praying for bed time and on the other hand, the evening goes so quickly, I hardly have time to get dinner on the table and play a little with the kids. The crockpot has become my friend.
But for those nights when I just have to throw something on the table, these Chipotle Turkey Sandwiches are quick and yummy. Here's what you'll need:
- A loaf of yummy focaccia bread
- Turkey deli meat
- Favorite cheese
- Chipotle chilis in adobe sauce
- Bacon (optional)
- Mix Mayo and Chipotle chilis to your desired heat.
- Spread evenly on both sides of your sandwich.
- You can toast this or not. We've had it both ways and love it.
- Top with lots of fresh veggies or add bacon for a meatier sandwich.