Monday, July 21, 2014

Turkey Cucumber Wraps


I love to cook, but with three kiddos, my life seems to be all about quick and say meals lately.  I thought things would slow down over the summer, but really... I may have over committed us.  So here we are, making quick meals and trying to keep them nutritious.

And these wraps are awesome for taking to the pool or grabbing a quick dinner before a baseball game.  They are so ridiculously easy and you probably have most of the ingredients on hand.

Just start with your favorite tortilla.  Spread on some veggie cream cheese and season as you like.  I love a little garlic powder, salt, and pepper.  Layer with cucumber, tomato, avocado, and sliced turkey.  You can add some cheese if you'd like (but I love mine with just the meat and veggies).

See, so easy.  Just serve it with a salad or some fresh fruit and dinner's on the table in no time.

What yumminess are you discovering this summer?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails