Saturday, November 21, 2015

Weekend Links











This Week:

What I Made: I'm finally putting a little time into the kids' school scrapbooks and we made nutter butter turkeys as a fun treat yesterday.

What I'm Reading: I finished the Ties that Bind by Cindy Woodsmall and started the December Bookmarks book.  It's thicker than I thought.  Oops!

What I'm Doing: Working out... hanging up Christmas lights... going to the children's museum... putting some time into my tumbling lesson plans...

What I'm Watching:  We going to spend part of this break catching up on The Amazing Race and I want to catch up on Once Upon a Time.

What I'm Enjoying: laugh at my kids' creativity... fall recipes... warm soup from the crockpot... OnGuard from DoTerra...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails